What Is Direct Primary Care (DPC)?
At Elevate Wellness Arkansas, we aspire to establish and support enduring partnerships with our patients through DPC—a rapidly growing model of healthcare that provides more flexible individualized care.
DPC allows us to spend more time with our patients, as well as provide direct accessibility for medical needs, without interference from third-party payers. For a flat membership fee (monthly and discounted annual rate available), you receive the type of personalized healthcare that will lead to superior health outcomes.
Our DPC program covers your primary care needs. If you have an insurance plan, especially one with high co-pays, deductibles and out-of-pocket maximums, DPC can save you a considerable amount of money.
What Does Direct Primary Care Include?
DPC services include:
- Annual wellness visit with routine yearly lab
- Direct physician access via phone, text and email
- Same-day and next-day appointments, based around your schedule
- Our doctors have fewer patients, allowing for more time to address concerns directly with your physician
- Chronic disease management (e.g., hypertension, CHF, type 1 and type 2 diabetes, COPD, asthma, etc.)
- Acute visits for established patients
- More focus on prevention and diagnosis of adult diseases, rather than just treatment alone
- Coordination of specialty care, emergency room and hospital care
- Joint Injections, incision/drainage, and other office-based procedures