Improve Your Wellbeing
Schedule an appointment to speak to our medical staff to learn how Elevate Wellness Arkansas can help improve your wellbeing with:
- *Medical Marijuana Physician Certification
- Medical Aesthetics
- IV Hydration Therapy and Recovery
- Hormone Replacement Therapy for Women
- Medical Weight Loss
- Testosterone Replacement for Men
* For medical marijuana certification appointments, please bring valid driver’s license or passport, medical diagnosis from your doctor, a list of your medical conditions and all current medications.
New Location Coming Soon!
Meet the Founder
Dr. Leslie Cain utilizes her experience in direct patient care and consultation to care for patients at Elevate Wellness Arkansas. She has more than 15 years of combined experience in primary care, acute and emergent patient care. Dr. Cain earned her undergrad degree from Harding University, she has a master’s degree in speech and language pathology from UAMS and her Doctor of Medicine degree from East Tennessee State University’s Quillen College of Medicine.
After completing post-graduate training at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital and John Peter Smith in Fort Worth, Texas, Dr. Cain completed training and certification in joint injections, facial aesthetics and alternative pain therapies.